Intl friendly between India and S Africa postponed
New Delhi: The proposed international football friendly between India and South Africa scheduled to be held on January 7 has been postponed.
According to sources, the South African Football Association (SAFA) has informed the All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Monday that they would not be available to play the friendly on the scheduled date.
"SAFA has told us that the friendly will be postponed," a source said.
The friendly was supposed to mark the 150th year of arrival of Indians in the African nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan