Intl friendly between India and S Africa postponed
New Delhi: The proposed international football friendly between India and South Africa scheduled to be held on January 7 has been postponed.
According to sources, the South African Football Association (SAFA) has informed the All India Football Federation (AIFF) on Monday that they would not be available to play the friendly on the scheduled date.
"SAFA has told us that the friendly will be postponed," a source said.
The friendly was supposed to mark the 150th year of arrival of Indians in the African nation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South Korea says North hacked online shopping site
- Narsingh Yadav can replace Praveen Rana after green signal by NADA: IOA
- Provide details of soldiers whose bodies were mutilated by the enemy: CIC
- Marathi theatre actor Nandu Pol passes away
- India played a role in Osama bin Laden's killing – Know the details