Iran defender Hosseini joins Al Ahli of Qatar
Tehran: Iran defender Jalal Hosseini has joined Al Ahli football club of Qatar, Tasnim news agency has reported.
The 32-year-old defender of the Iranian team in the 2014 FIFA World Cup, parted company with the Iranian Persepolis club due to financial disagreement, said the report, which did not disclose the terms of his contract with the Qatari team.
Hosseini has made 86 appearances for Iran and scored six times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion
- Trump lays claim to Republican presidential nomination
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal