ISL matches to be held in Kochi from Oct 15
Kochi: Kochi will host seven Indian Super League football matches from October 15 at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium.
The other matches will be played here on October 26, November 4, 7, 12, 23 and 30, Kerala Football Association (KFA) President K M I Mather told reporters here today.
He also said that the Ambedkar stadium here is being upgraded to international standard synthetic stadium, the first such in the state. The stadium will be completed in five months.
ISL, organised by IMG-Reliance and backed by the All India Football Federation (AIFF), will be played among eight clubs -- Atletico de Kolkata, Kerala Blasters FC, Delhi Dynamos FC, NorthEast United FC, Team Pune, Team Mumbai, Team Goa and Team Bengaluru.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note