ISL matches to be held in Kochi from Oct 15
Kochi: Kochi will host seven Indian Super League football matches from October 15 at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium.
The other matches will be played here on October 26, November 4, 7, 12, 23 and 30, Kerala Football Association (KFA) President K M I Mather told reporters here today.
He also said that the Ambedkar stadium here is being upgraded to international standard synthetic stadium, the first such in the state. The stadium will be completed in five months.
ISL, organised by IMG-Reliance and backed by the All India Football Federation (AIFF), will be played among eight clubs -- Atletico de Kolkata, Kerala Blasters FC, Delhi Dynamos FC, NorthEast United FC, Team Pune, Team Mumbai, Team Goa and Team Bengaluru.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- French Open 2016, Day 8: Muguruza, Rogers, Murray, Wawrinka into quarters
- Comets responsible for initiating life on planet Earth: Study
- Twitter profile picture may reveal your personality
- BJP names 12 candidates for Rajya Sabha seat; Venkaiah Naidu, Nirmala Sitharaman, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi tops list
- 'Government should make Amitabh face of tobacco control campaign'