Jadson leads Sao Paulo to 3-0 win
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil`s former Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Jadson scored as Sao Paulo eased to a 3-0 victory over Linense in Brazil`s Campeonato Paulista.
The 29-year-old headed in Sao Paulo`s opener after 33 minutes Saturday before Oswaldo and a Fabio Lima own goal ensured the Brazil Serie A giants rose to the top of the competition standings, reports Xinhua.
Former Selecao teammates Paulo Henrique Ganso and Luis Fabiano both missed chances to put their team further ahead in the second half at the Morumbi Stadium.
"It`s true that I had a lot of chances to score but I am happy with the way I was able to contribute," Fabiano said.
Meanwhile, in Rio`s Campeonato Carioca, Renato Abreu scored both goals as Flamengo beat Olaria 2-0.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!