Jadson leads Sao Paulo to 3-0 win
Rio de Janeiro: Brazil`s former Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Jadson scored as Sao Paulo eased to a 3-0 victory over Linense in Brazil`s Campeonato Paulista.
The 29-year-old headed in Sao Paulo`s opener after 33 minutes Saturday before Oswaldo and a Fabio Lima own goal ensured the Brazil Serie A giants rose to the top of the competition standings, reports Xinhua.
Former Selecao teammates Paulo Henrique Ganso and Luis Fabiano both missed chances to put their team further ahead in the second half at the Morumbi Stadium.
"It`s true that I had a lot of chances to score but I am happy with the way I was able to contribute," Fabiano said.
Meanwhile, in Rio`s Campeonato Carioca, Renato Abreu scored both goals as Flamengo beat Olaria 2-0.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know