Japan`s Keisuke Honda set to leave CSKA Moscow for AC Milan
Johannesburg: Japan midfielder Keisuke Honda is set to join AC Milan early in the New Year, the Italian club`s vice-president Adriano Galliani has confirmed, according to reports.
According to Sport24, Galliani broke the news about Honda after the player`s current club, CSKA Moscow were eliminated from the Champions League on Tuesday.
Honda joined CSKA Moscow in 2010, moving to Russia after two years with Dutch side VVV Venlo, the report said.
The 27-year-old has been capped 52 times for Japan and scored 20 goals, two of which came at the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, the report added.
Honda had been linked to Milan for several months, the report further said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon