Jesus Navas delighted with Pellegrini arrival
London: The Chilean has signed a three-year deal to replace Roberto Mancini, while the club have already sanctioned over €59 million in spending as they bid to regain the title.
New Manchester City signing Jesus Navas insists he cannot wait to start working with boss Manuel Pellegrini.
City confirmed on Friday that Pellegrini had signed a three-year contract to replace Roberto Mancini, who was sacked just a year after guiding City to their first league title since 1968.
The club have also made their intentions clear in the transfer market, spending over €59 million to acquire Navas and Fernandinho from Shakhtar Donetsk, and the Spaniard is excited about the new season.
“Everything I know about him is positive. Every team he coaches plays well, and everyone in the city will support him,” Navas told the club`s official website.
“He`s important because he will help the team and we all know the importance of a good manager and a good person that we trust.
“I think [his teams are good] defensively as well.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part II
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam -Part III
- Discussion on Rahul Gandhi's involvement in AgustaWestland chopper scam - Part IV
- DNA : Why BJP is linking Rahul Gandhi to AgustaWestland scam
- Ravi Rampaul reveals shocking reason for not being picked in West Indian team
- IPL 2016, Match 31: GL vs DD - As it happened...
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Mamata Banerjee trying to influence polls with police help: CPI-M
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours