Joe Hart going nowhere, confirms Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini
London: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini has ruled out a January window loan move for Joe Hart after suggestions the under-fire goalkeeper could be on his way out of Eastlands.
Pellegrini also dismissed reports he might use the next transfer window to sign another keeper following the shaky form of Hart, currently England`s first choice.
Hart`s inconsistent displays recently saw him lose his place in the City side and he has not played in the Premier League club`s last five matches including their 6-0 thrashing of Tottenham on Sunday.
But Pellegrini said Tuesday: "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true.
"There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?