Joe Hart remains on Man City bench
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart was once again named on the bench for his side`s Premier League game at home to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
The England international lost his place in City`s starting line-up following a blunder in a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea on October 27 and has now been named among the substitutes for five consecutive club games.
He played for England in their 2-0 friendly loss to Germany last Tuesday but City manager Manuel Pellegrini once again elected to use Romanian Costel Pantilimon for the visit of Spurs.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split