Joe Hart remains on Man City bench
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart was once again named on the bench for his side`s Premier League game at home to Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.
The England international lost his place in City`s starting line-up following a blunder in a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea on October 27 and has now been named among the substitutes for five consecutive club games.
He played for England in their 2-0 friendly loss to Germany last Tuesday but City manager Manuel Pellegrini once again elected to use Romanian Costel Pantilimon for the visit of Spurs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'