Jose Mourinho labels Luis Suarez `acrobatic swimming pool` diver
London: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reportedly called Liverpool`s Luis Suarez an `acrobatic swimming pool` diver and accused the striker of trying to con a penalty.
Mourinho said that the Uruguayan should have been booked for cheating after a challenge by Chelsea striker Samuel Eto`o in the Red`s 2-1 Sunday loss at Stamford Bridge.
According to Mirror, Blues boss Mourinho said that Suarez lost that duel with Azpilicueta, Eto`o comes in, and it looks like somebody shot Suarez in the back and for him that was a clear yellow card.
He further pointed that Azpilicueta had the ball, he was leaving the box with the ball, and Suarez did an acrobatic swimming pool jump to try to get the penalty, because he`s so clever he knows he`s in the penalty area with the Liverpool supporters behind.
Meanwhile, Liverpool manager Rodgers leapt to the defence of Suarez, and also insisted that Eto`o should have been sent off for an X-rated tackle on Jordan Henderson.
However, referee Howard Webb did not book Eto`o, but the free-kick led to Martin Skrtel`s opener, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire