Jose Mourinho labels Luis Suarez `acrobatic swimming pool` diver
London: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reportedly called Liverpool`s Luis Suarez an `acrobatic swimming pool` diver and accused the striker of trying to con a penalty.
Mourinho said that the Uruguayan should have been booked for cheating after a challenge by Chelsea striker Samuel Eto`o in the Red`s 2-1 Sunday loss at Stamford Bridge.
According to Mirror, Blues boss Mourinho said that Suarez lost that duel with Azpilicueta, Eto`o comes in, and it looks like somebody shot Suarez in the back and for him that was a clear yellow card.
He further pointed that Azpilicueta had the ball, he was leaving the box with the ball, and Suarez did an acrobatic swimming pool jump to try to get the penalty, because he`s so clever he knows he`s in the penalty area with the Liverpool supporters behind.
Meanwhile, Liverpool manager Rodgers leapt to the defence of Suarez, and also insisted that Eto`o should have been sent off for an X-rated tackle on Jordan Henderson.
However, referee Howard Webb did not book Eto`o, but the free-kick led to Martin Skrtel`s opener, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP