Juventus bids for Brazil`s Elkeson
Rio de Janeiro: Italian Serie A champions Juventus have reportedly made a four million euro offer to sign Brazilian midfielder Elkeson.
The Turin-based club plans to sign the 22-year-old on a long-term deal with the possibility of loaning him out in the first year to gain experience, Xinhua reported.
Elkeson`s club Botafogo has reportedly put a seven million euro price-tag on the midfielder.
Despite being within the Olympic age (under 23), Elkeson was overlooked by Brazil coach Mano Menezes for the London Games.
He has scored 18 goals in 59 appearances since joining Bofafogo from Vitoria last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say