Juventus bids for Brazil`s Elkeson
Rio de Janeiro: Italian Serie A champions Juventus have reportedly made a four million euro offer to sign Brazilian midfielder Elkeson.
The Turin-based club plans to sign the 22-year-old on a long-term deal with the possibility of loaning him out in the first year to gain experience, Xinhua reported.
Elkeson`s club Botafogo has reportedly put a seven million euro price-tag on the midfielder.
Despite being within the Olympic age (under 23), Elkeson was overlooked by Brazil coach Mano Menezes for the London Games.
He has scored 18 goals in 59 appearances since joining Bofafogo from Vitoria last year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev