Juventus confirm Tevez signing
Manchester: Juventus have confirmed they have signed striker Carlos Tevez from Manchester City on a three-year deal.
The Serie A side announced the news on Twitter saying: "Carlos Tevez joins Juventus! Send your welcome messages to our new champion", accompanied by a picture of the striker holding a Juventus shirt.
Goal understands Tevez will move to Italy for a fee of £10 million with an extra £5m to be paid if Juventus win the league and reach the Champions League semi-finals next season.
The Argentine had earlier revealed that he had chosen to move to Turin ahead of AC Milan because Antonio Conte`s men had "wanted him more".
Tevez leaves City after four years having won both the Premier League and the FA Cup during his time at the Etihad Stadium, scoring 74 goals in 148 appearances.
The Argentine managed 11 Premier League goals for City last season as the club finished runners-up to Manchester United.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray