Juventus fined for racist abuse
Rome: Juventus have been fined 30,000 euro because a section of their fans were heard chanting racist abuse during Sunday`s match against AC Milan.
Some of the Bianconeri supporters were seen directing racial chants at AC Milan footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng during the Serie A clash.
It is not the first time the midfielder has been subjected to such abuse this season - earlier in the campaign during a friendly with Pro Patria, the former Ghana international left the field of play, after monkey noises were aimed at him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days