Juventus fined for racist abuse
Rome: Juventus have been fined 30,000 euro because a section of their fans were heard chanting racist abuse during Sunday`s match against AC Milan.
Some of the Bianconeri supporters were seen directing racial chants at AC Milan footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng during the Serie A clash.
It is not the first time the midfielder has been subjected to such abuse this season - earlier in the campaign during a friendly with Pro Patria, the former Ghana international left the field of play, after monkey noises were aimed at him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'