Juventus fined for racist abuse
Rome: Juventus have been fined 30,000 euro because a section of their fans were heard chanting racist abuse during Sunday`s match against AC Milan.
Some of the Bianconeri supporters were seen directing racial chants at AC Milan footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng during the Serie A clash.
It is not the first time the midfielder has been subjected to such abuse this season - earlier in the campaign during a friendly with Pro Patria, the former Ghana international left the field of play, after monkey noises were aimed at him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city