Juventus fined for racist abuse
Rome: Juventus have been fined 30,000 euro because a section of their fans were heard chanting racist abuse during Sunday`s match against AC Milan.
Some of the Bianconeri supporters were seen directing racial chants at AC Milan footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng during the Serie A clash.
It is not the first time the midfielder has been subjected to such abuse this season - earlier in the campaign during a friendly with Pro Patria, the former Ghana international left the field of play, after monkey noises were aimed at him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- One killed, 30 wounded by explosions in southern Thailand – police
- Iraq summons its envoy to Portugal over teenager assault
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club
- Obama promises aid to help Louisiana fully recover from flooding
- US investigating non-travel Zika case in new area in Florida