Juventus’ growing unpopularity doesn’t affect me: Sebastian Giovinco
Milan: Sebastian Giovinco believes that Juventus are becoming more and more unpopular with other Serie A teams such as Napoli due to their ongoing run of good results.
The Bianconeri remained unbeaten in the league last season, and are yet to be defeated this term as well, and the former Parma forward understands other sides` growing frustration.
"The tension between Juventus and Napoli is a normal thing in my opinion. It`s always going to hurt when another team wins and then continues to win the following season," he said in an interview.
"It`s only logical that people are going to give every little thing a lot of attention and make controversies bigger than they really are.”
"This was to be expected, and it doesn`t really affect me to be honest."
The Italy international then went on to stress that losing is not an option for Juventus in this weekend`s Serie A clash with Napoli.
"I don`t know what it would mean for the title race if we`d lose. We are not even thinking about the possibility of losing the game.”
"And not much will change if we win. We will just continue to work hard. We remain humble and are only thinking about our next game. It`s too soon to say something about the title."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16