Juventus have no reason to be upset if Milan approach Tevez, says Galliani
Milan: AC Milan will not let Juventus` alleged interest in Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez get in the way of a potential bid for the Argentine, says Adriano Galliani.
The Milan CEO suggested earlier this week the San Siro side could rival the Turin giants for the 29-year-old`s signature - who, as exclusively revealed by Goal, in also being chased by Liverpool - allegedly angering the Juventus chiefs with his comments.
However, Galliani has made it clear Milan do not feel any obligation towards Juve to stay away from Tevez.
"I have not heard anything from Juventus and I don`t know why they would have any reason to be upset," Galliani told reporters.
"I have not talked to Tevez, but I might do so in the future. Either way, we are not doing anything illegal by talking to the player.
"We have not opened talks with City at the moment, but they know that we have been their best customers in recent years. We took Robinho, Nigel de Jong and Mario Balotelli from them."
Tevez has a contract with City until 2014, but is keen to leave the club this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das