Juventus have no reason to be upset if Milan approach Tevez, says Galliani
Milan: AC Milan will not let Juventus` alleged interest in Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez get in the way of a potential bid for the Argentine, says Adriano Galliani.
The Milan CEO suggested earlier this week the San Siro side could rival the Turin giants for the 29-year-old`s signature - who, as exclusively revealed by Goal, in also being chased by Liverpool - allegedly angering the Juventus chiefs with his comments.
However, Galliani has made it clear Milan do not feel any obligation towards Juve to stay away from Tevez.
"I have not heard anything from Juventus and I don`t know why they would have any reason to be upset," Galliani told reporters.
"I have not talked to Tevez, but I might do so in the future. Either way, we are not doing anything illegal by talking to the player.
"We have not opened talks with City at the moment, but they know that we have been their best customers in recent years. We took Robinho, Nigel de Jong and Mario Balotelli from them."
Tevez has a contract with City until 2014, but is keen to leave the club this summer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP win big with 81 seats, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis Maharashtra thanks Maharashtra voters, PM Modi
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP wins big, grabs 81 BMC seats; Fadnavis credits PM Narendra Modi
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway