Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri insists his side will need to again subdue Borussia Dortmund`s attack on Wednesday to reach the Champions League`s quarter-finals despite holding a 2-1 first-leg lead.
Hosts Borussia will be bidding for their first win over Juventus in Dortmund at the fourth attempt after Marco Reus` goal in Turin last month was cancelled out by first-half strikes from Carlos Tevez and Alvaro Morata.
The 47-year-old Allegri says his side`s hopes of reaching the quarter-finals hinge on containing Reus and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who have been in rich goal-scoring form in recent weeks.
"It will be a great game and I honestly can`t see it ending 0-0. I think we`ll need to score at least once to go through," said Allegri, who will be without injured playmaker Andrea Pirlo.
"In the first leg we didn`t allow them a shot on goal, Dortmund only scored from our mistake.
"Dortmund have plenty of pace in their ranks. We must put in a good technical performance and strike their weak areas."
Allegri admits he is pondering a possible 4-3-1-2 line-up or a 3-5-2 formation which would see Patrice Evra, Paul Pogba, Claudio Marchisio, Arturo Vidal and Stephan Lichtsteiner crowd the midfield.
Juventus received a boost on Saturday when defender Andrea Barzagli made his first start, in the league win against Palermo, after a long injury lay-off.
"I still have some doubts over the starting team and need to decide whether we play three or four at the back," said Allegri.
Juve`s veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon says he is relishing the chance to play at Dortmund`s 80,000-capacity Westfalenstadion stadium.
"The fans here? It`s fervent from start to finish. It can be a real boost for the hosts but can also motivate the visitors," said the 37-year-old.
"It`s always a pleasure to come back to the Westfalenstadion. Matches here are never trivial."