Kaka returns to AC Milan after four seasons at Real Madrid
Rome: Brazil forward Kaka has rejoined AC Milan from Real Madrid on a two-year contract, the Italian Serie A football club confirmed on Monday.
According to the Italian media, Real Madrid allowed the 31-year-old to return to his former club on a free transfer, having paid 65 million euros to bring Kaka to the Spanish La Liga in 2009.
Kaka joined AC Milan in 2003 from Brazil club Sao Paulo for 8.5 million euros.
He scored 95 goals in 270 games with the Serie A side, helping them win one national title and a Champions League crown.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know