Kaka returns to AC Milan after four seasons at Real Madrid
Rome: Brazil forward Kaka has rejoined AC Milan from Real Madrid on a two-year contract, the Italian Serie A football club confirmed on Monday.
According to the Italian media, Real Madrid allowed the 31-year-old to return to his former club on a free transfer, having paid 65 million euros to bring Kaka to the Spanish La Liga in 2009.
Kaka joined AC Milan in 2003 from Brazil club Sao Paulo for 8.5 million euros.
He scored 95 goals in 270 games with the Serie A side, helping them win one national title and a Champions League crown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt