Kaka returns to AC Milan after four seasons at Real Madrid
Rome: Brazil forward Kaka has rejoined AC Milan from Real Madrid on a two-year contract, the Italian Serie A football club confirmed on Monday.
According to the Italian media, Real Madrid allowed the 31-year-old to return to his former club on a free transfer, having paid 65 million euros to bring Kaka to the Spanish La Liga in 2009.
Kaka joined AC Milan in 2003 from Brazil club Sao Paulo for 8.5 million euros.
He scored 95 goals in 270 games with the Serie A side, helping them win one national title and a Champions League crown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...