Kaka returns to AC Milan after four seasons at Real Madrid
Rome: Brazil forward Kaka has rejoined AC Milan from Real Madrid on a two-year contract, the Italian Serie A football club confirmed on Monday.
According to the Italian media, Real Madrid allowed the 31-year-old to return to his former club on a free transfer, having paid 65 million euros to bring Kaka to the Spanish La Liga in 2009.
Kaka joined AC Milan in 2003 from Brazil club Sao Paulo for 8.5 million euros.
He scored 95 goals in 270 games with the Serie A side, helping them win one national title and a Champions League crown.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened