Kaka to return to AC Milan, reports Italian media
Rome: Brazilian midfielder Kaka will return to Italian club AC Milan after four years at Real Madrid, according to local media reports.
The Gazzetta Dello Sport said the 30-year-old would sign a two-year contract with the club to end a difficult period with Real, where he has made only 82 league appearances since joining from Milan in 2009.
However, Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani, who has been handling talks with Real in Madrid, also told Gazzetta dello Sport`s website (www.gazzetta.it) that personal terms had not yet been agreed with the Brazilian.
"He hasn`t signed with Milan, therefore he isn`t a Milan player," Galliani was quoted as saying.
Kaka was a Milan fan favourite after six years at the club during which they won one Serie A title, the Champions League and the World Club Championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok