Kaka to return to AC Milan, reports Italian media
Rome: Brazilian midfielder Kaka will return to Italian club AC Milan after four years at Real Madrid, according to local media reports.
The Gazzetta Dello Sport said the 30-year-old would sign a two-year contract with the club to end a difficult period with Real, where he has made only 82 league appearances since joining from Milan in 2009.
However, Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani, who has been handling talks with Real in Madrid, also told Gazzetta dello Sport`s website (www.gazzetta.it) that personal terms had not yet been agreed with the Brazilian.
"He hasn`t signed with Milan, therefore he isn`t a Milan player," Galliani was quoted as saying.
Kaka was a Milan fan favourite after six years at the club during which they won one Serie A title, the Champions League and the World Club Championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA