Kaka to return to AC Milan, reports Italian media
Rome: Brazilian midfielder Kaka will return to Italian club AC Milan after four years at Real Madrid, according to local media reports.
The Gazzetta Dello Sport said the 30-year-old would sign a two-year contract with the club to end a difficult period with Real, where he has made only 82 league appearances since joining from Milan in 2009.
However, Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani, who has been handling talks with Real in Madrid, also told Gazzetta dello Sport`s website (www.gazzetta.it) that personal terms had not yet been agreed with the Brazilian.
"He hasn`t signed with Milan, therefore he isn`t a Milan player," Galliani was quoted as saying.
Kaka was a Milan fan favourite after six years at the club during which they won one Serie A title, the Champions League and the World Club Championship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH: One to be treasured! Virat Kohli's 200 and Sunil Gavaskar's generous applause
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ