Kaka would not have been treated like this at Barcelona: Dani Alves
Barcelona: Barcelona defender Dani Alves recently has hit out at Real Madrid for their treatment of Kaka, claiming that his fellow Brazilian would be more valued at Camp Nou.
The former World Player of the Year has struggled to secure a starting role or even consistent playing time since joining Los Merengues in 2009, having struggled with injuries and inconsistency.
The 30-year-old was widely linked with a move back to AC Milan in the close season, and the former Sevilla man is adamant that his compatriot should have departed the Santiago Bernabeu.
"If I were Kaka, I would have left Real Madrid a long time ago," the right-back explained to Esporte Interactivo.
"Because in my life, I love playing football, and if you take away from me what I love, I lose my sense of life. I am sad because I admire Kaka and I would not like to live through what is happening to him.
"He made it to where very few have - the best in the world, and now he has no respect from their owners. I think he would not be going through this situation at Barcelona."
The 29-year-old then went on to voice his admiration for former coach Pep Guardiola, who left the Camp Nou dug-out for a sabbatical, having become exhausted.
"Guardiola is the best coach I`ve had, the most complete, someone that you learn something from everyday.
"That`s the difference with other coaches. He says: `trust me and we will win the game`. So I admire him because he is a coach that can convince you that his is the way to win."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Rahul Gandhi must come clean on how Mahatma Gandhi's assassin was affiliated to RSS: Vaidya
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes