Keane says Fergie still wants power, control of Man Utd
London: Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson`s `massive ego` is harming the club, according to reports.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, Ferguson stepped down as manager of United this summer after a highly-successfully 27-year stint in charge, moving upstairs to become a director at the club.
The Red Devils have struggled under new manager David Moyes, losing five and winning just six of their opening 15 matches to sit ninth in the Premier League table.
Keane believes that Ferguson`s desire to control everything at the club is one of the reasons behind their poor form, the report said.
Keane and Ferguson have had a number of public disputes since the former left United in 2005 after fallout with the club, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1