Keane says Fergie still wants power, control of Man Utd
London: Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has claimed that Sir Alex Ferguson`s `massive ego` is harming the club, according to reports.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, Ferguson stepped down as manager of United this summer after a highly-successfully 27-year stint in charge, moving upstairs to become a director at the club.
The Red Devils have struggled under new manager David Moyes, losing five and winning just six of their opening 15 matches to sit ninth in the Premier League table.
Keane believes that Ferguson`s desire to control everything at the club is one of the reasons behind their poor form, the report said.
Keane and Ferguson have had a number of public disputes since the former left United in 2005 after fallout with the club, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH