Kiwis intent against England always aggressive: Fulton
Auckland: New Zealand’s middle-order batsman Peter Fulton has said that it was always the Kiwis intention to remain aggressive against England in the third and final Test of the series.
He said that his decision to smack England fast bowler Stuart Broad for six when he was on 99 was pre-planned.
For the record, Fulton has joined the likes of Glenn Turner, Geoff Howarth and Andrew Jones as dual centurions in the same test.
Fulton, 34, has had a golden summer. It began with doubts over whether he would play international cricket again, and at the end, he has scored 1249 first-class runs, second only to Martin Crowe`s 1676 in 1986-87.
A tour of England and an extended stay in the Test side now seems assured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam