Klopp extends contract with Dortmund
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund has signed a two-year contract extension with coach Jurgen Klopp till 2018, the German Bundesliga club confirmed.
The 46-year-old Klopp joined Dortmund in 2008 after a seven-year spell with Mainz 05 and led Dortmund to the Bundesliga title in 2011 and 2012 before they reached the Champions League final last season.
Klopp`s assistants Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz also had their contracts extended to June 2018.
"We are all still a bit in love with this club and the way things are done here," said Klopp, whose side is currently a point behind champions Bayern Munich in the league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll