Klopp extends contract with Dortmund
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund has signed a two-year contract extension with coach Jurgen Klopp till 2018, the German Bundesliga club confirmed.
The 46-year-old Klopp joined Dortmund in 2008 after a seven-year spell with Mainz 05 and led Dortmund to the Bundesliga title in 2011 and 2012 before they reached the Champions League final last season.
Klopp`s assistants Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz also had their contracts extended to June 2018.
"We are all still a bit in love with this club and the way things are done here," said Klopp, whose side is currently a point behind champions Bayern Munich in the league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next