Klopp extends contract with Dortmund
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund has signed a two-year contract extension with coach Jurgen Klopp till 2018, the German Bundesliga club confirmed.
The 46-year-old Klopp joined Dortmund in 2008 after a seven-year spell with Mainz 05 and led Dortmund to the Bundesliga title in 2011 and 2012 before they reached the Champions League final last season.
Klopp`s assistants Zeljko Buvac and Peter Krawietz also had their contracts extended to June 2018.
"We are all still a bit in love with this club and the way things are done here," said Klopp, whose side is currently a point behind champions Bayern Munich in the league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round
- Rio Olympics 2016: Five Indian athletes who redefined 'woman power'
- Govt wants unions to reconsider their strike plan