Klopp fears `Scottish` Bundesliga
Berlin: Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp has expressed his fears that the Bundesliga could become like the Scottish Premier League, with Bayern Munich dominating the competition.
With BVB and the Bavarians leading the rest of the division`s teams, Roten president Uli Hoeness had said that it could become like La Liga, where Barcelona and Real Madrid hold a duopoly.
However, when asked at a press conference about whether he thought the German top flight would come to represent the Primera Division, Klopp said: "I have to watch what I say: unfortunately, no.
"I fear a situation like Scotland with only one team. Next year, we will see the Bayern team and say: `Oops!`. Hoeness will not have been right about `Spanish conditions`."
Bayern can equal BVB`s record points haul of 81 with a victory over Hannover at the AWD Arena on Saturday.
The newly crowned champions hold a huge 20-point lead over the Schwarzgelben.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read