Kozak joins Czech football team
Prague: Striker Libor Kozak has been added to the Czech football team roster for the World Cup qualifiers against Denmark and Armenia, said national team coach Michal Bilek.
The decision was made after Kozak, who plays for Italian club Lazio, scored a hat-trick in a Europa League match against Stuttgart on March 14.
Kozak, 23, has been the best scorer of the Europa League this season so far with eight goals. He has played only one match with the Czech national team, which was a friendly against Slovakia in November 2012.
Some of the regular players for Czech national team, including the team captain Tomas Rosicky, defender Theo Gebre Selassie and striker Tomas Pekhart may not be able to play due to injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video