Late show Vidal set for Conte grilling
Milan: Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is set for a grilling by coach Antonio Conte after returning late from international duty.
Vidal missed a flight from his native Chile, where his national side beat Ecuador 2-1 in midweek qualifying for the World Cup, and missed two training sessions after returning a day late to the Serie A club.
Juventus face Fiorentina away on Sunday, when the champions will be looking to reduce their deficit to Roma after the capital side stretched their league lead to five points with a 2-0 win over Napoli on Friday.
Conte did not say whether Vidal, one of Juventus`s key players and the club`s top scorer last season, would make the squad for Sunday`s visit to Florence.
But the Italian said: "The Vidal question is very simple: I haven`t spoken to him yet but I will be asking him why he returned a day late and missed two training sessions."
Conte added: "There are rules at this club, and the same rules apply to everyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more