Late show Vidal set for Conte grilling
Milan: Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is set for a grilling by coach Antonio Conte after returning late from international duty.
Vidal missed a flight from his native Chile, where his national side beat Ecuador 2-1 in midweek qualifying for the World Cup, and missed two training sessions after returning a day late to the Serie A club.
Juventus face Fiorentina away on Sunday, when the champions will be looking to reduce their deficit to Roma after the capital side stretched their league lead to five points with a 2-0 win over Napoli on Friday.
Conte did not say whether Vidal, one of Juventus`s key players and the club`s top scorer last season, would make the squad for Sunday`s visit to Florence.
But the Italian said: "The Vidal question is very simple: I haven`t spoken to him yet but I will be asking him why he returned a day late and missed two training sessions."
Conte added: "There are rules at this club, and the same rules apply to everyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach