Late show Vidal set for Conte grilling
Milan: Juventus midfielder Arturo Vidal is set for a grilling by coach Antonio Conte after returning late from international duty.
Vidal missed a flight from his native Chile, where his national side beat Ecuador 2-1 in midweek qualifying for the World Cup, and missed two training sessions after returning a day late to the Serie A club.
Juventus face Fiorentina away on Sunday, when the champions will be looking to reduce their deficit to Roma after the capital side stretched their league lead to five points with a 2-0 win over Napoli on Friday.
Conte did not say whether Vidal, one of Juventus`s key players and the club`s top scorer last season, would make the squad for Sunday`s visit to Florence.
But the Italian said: "The Vidal question is very simple: I haven`t spoken to him yet but I will be asking him why he returned a day late and missed two training sessions."
Conte added: "There are rules at this club, and the same rules apply to everyone."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown