Lazio maintain a one-point Serie A lead
Rome: Lazio (6-1-4) maintained a one-point Serie A lead with a 0-0 draw at Napoli (4-3-3) as defending champion AC Milan (6-2-3) played a scoreless draw at Fiorentina on Saturday.
AC Milan forward Alexandre Pato returned from a two-month injury layoff and hit a post in the 77th.
Inter Milan (3-5-2) beat Cagliari 2-1 on goals by Thiago Motta in the 54th minute and Coutinho in the 60th.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership