Lazio not for sale, says president
Rome: Lazio president Claudio Lotito has claimed that the Italian Seria A football club is not for sale despite rumours in this regard.
An Italian newspaper reported last week that Sheikh Khalid Al Shoaibi was willing to buy the capital side for around 80 million euros. But the Biancocelesti owner claimed on Monday that it would take more than that to see him off-load the Stadio Olimpico team.
"Lazio is not for sale," he said. "For me, it is not for sale. I have not received any formal offers and I will not meet with anyone. But especially at that figure - this club is worth more than 80 million euros. That is ridiculous.
"I do not know the exact amount this club is worth because I have never raised that issue. As I said, this club is not for sale," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation?
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi