Ligament injury sidelines Man Utd`s Bebe
Istanbul: Manchester United`s on-loan winger Bebe has been sidelined for around six months after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, Turkish club Besiktas said on Wednesday.
Bebe, 21, was injured while playing for Portugal under-21s in Slovakia on Tuesday and will require surgery, the Turkish first division club said in a statement on its website.
Club doctor Devrim Uygun said: "We have been informed that Bebe has a tear on his anterior cruciate ligament.”
"We have contacted officials at his club Manchester United. We will make a joint decision over where the operation should take place."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disgracing Sikh's turban: Five blasphemy accused get bail in Pakistan
- Tobacco industry should follow stringent package warning rules: SC
- Extremist group Abu Sayyaf releases new video, threatens to behead three more hostages
- Canadian asked to leave Nepal over controversial social media posts
- Kangana Ranaut breaks her silence on ‘black magic’ allegations