Lil Wayne`s firm to manage Cristiano Ronaldo`s career
Washington: Lil Wayne`s co-founded firm Young Money Entertainment have been assigned to manage footie ace Cristiano Ronaldo`s career.
According to TMZ.com, the Portuguese footballer would be the very first client for the 31-year-old singer`s company, which was found in partnership with Polaris Sports.
The company would be managing the 29-year-old toned frame athlete`s US business affairs in addition to his modeling projects.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed