Liverpool sign Real`s Sahin on loan
London: Liverpool have confirmed that they have reached agreement with Real Madrid to take the Spanish outfit`s playmaker Nuri Sahin to Anfield on a season-long loan.
Arsenal had also been tracking the Turkish international.
"The 23-year-old will now undergo a medical on Merseyside," said a statement on the team`s official website Saturday.
The German-born Sahin began his career with Borussia Dortmund and then had a spell with Dutch side Feyenoord before joining Real last season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand