Lucas Moura keen to cement Brazil spot
Rio de Janeiro: Paris Saint-Germain winger Lucas Moura says he is ready to cement his place in Luiz Felipe Scolari`s Brazilian team.
Moura, who was used sparingly by Scolari`s predecessor Mano Menezes, is expected to start in Wednesday`s international friendly between Brazil and England at Wembley Stadium.
The 20-year-old says his game has already evolved since his 45 million euro move to PSG from Brazilian club Sao Paulo last month.
"In European football you have to apply yourself more and pay more attention to the tactical side. I`m happy to be picked by Felipe. We all want to start and I am no different. I will work as hard as I can to show what I can give to the team," Moura said.
The Brazilian team arrived in London Monday and will have just one training session Tuesday before Wednesday`s match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred