Luis Suarez dedicates goal to new-born son
Liverpool: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez dedicated a goal to his new-born son after scoring at Sunderland on his return to Premier League action on Sunday.
Back in the team after serving a 10-game ban for biting Chelsea`s Branislav Ivanovic last season, the Uruguayan tapped home a low cross from Daniel Sturridge in the 36th minute to put Liverpool 2-0 up.
He then lifted his jersey to reveal a T-shirt bearing a picture of his wife and daughter with his new son Benjamin, who was born on Thursday.
The T-shirt bore the words "Welcome Benja!" and "Los Amo!", meaning "I love you!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Strengthen ties with India to counter China, Obama administration told
- Burkina bans officials from accepting gifts over $60
- Controversy in the making: Centre asks Urdu writers not to write anti-national content
- Iran starts voting in parliament election run-offs
- North Korea gives Korean-American 10 years hard labour: Report