Luis Suarez thanks Liverpool fans for making him `feel at home` in Anfield
London: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has thanked Reds fans for their continued support during a difficult summer and said that Anfield is now his home as he focuses on a Champions League spot for the club.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, Suarez went public with his desire to leave Liverpool last summer in search of Champions League football, but the Reds rejected Arsenal`s advances and held onto their prized asset.
The Uruguay forward has since returned to form a potent partnership with Daniel Sturridge, declaring that he will continue to give everything for the club to repay their faith, the report said.
He said that when he was separated from the squad, the players told him that they did not like that and wanted him to be with the group, adding that today he feels very supported by his teammates, and appreciates their support.
The 26-year-old has six goals in five Premier League games this season, including a hat-trick in his last Anfield appearance against West Bromwich Albion two weeks ago, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!