Man City defender Kolo Toure signs deal with Liverpool FC
London: Liverpool has said that they have sealed a deal with Manchester City defender Kolo Toure to join the Anfield from July 1 as soon as his contract with City expires.
Toure had been lined up as a replacement for Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher who retired at the end of last season.
The former Arsenal player has appeared more than 100 times for City and made 18 Premier League openings over the past two seasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Despite crushing defeat, Virat Kohli shows ultimate sign of sporting spirit
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- Now get health tips on Facebook Messenger with Lybrate's chatbot!
- Icra sees deposit growth inching up to 10-11% in FY17
- Good News! Air India no longer loss-making