Man City mulling new £180,000-a-week contract for ‘bad boy’ Balotelli
London: Manchester City is planning to discuss a new 180,000-pound-a-week contract with Italian striker Mario Balotelli in the new year.
Balotelli, 22, who has become hot property after his super show at Euro 2012, will have only two years left on his contract at the end of this season.
The controversial striker is now being bracketed in the 40 million pound club, with strong interest from Paris St-Germain and other big clubs in Italy.
Balotelli currently earns 110,000 pounds-a-week, while his agent, Mino Raiola, is one of the top operators in Europe and is trying to maximise his client’s status, the paper said.
Raiola also recently organised Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s mega-bucks move to PSG from AC Milan, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH