Man City mulling new £180,000-a-week contract for ‘bad boy’ Balotelli
London: Manchester City is planning to discuss a new 180,000-pound-a-week contract with Italian striker Mario Balotelli in the new year.
Balotelli, 22, who has become hot property after his super show at Euro 2012, will have only two years left on his contract at the end of this season.
The controversial striker is now being bracketed in the 40 million pound club, with strong interest from Paris St-Germain and other big clubs in Italy.
Balotelli currently earns 110,000 pounds-a-week, while his agent, Mino Raiola, is one of the top operators in Europe and is trying to maximise his client’s status, the paper said.
Raiola also recently organised Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s mega-bucks move to PSG from AC Milan, it added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India