Man City to bid for Brazil`s Dede
Rio de Janeiro: Manchester City is reportedly preparing a 20 million euro offer for highly rated Brazilian centreback Dede.
Representatives of the reigning English Premier League champions will visit Rio this week to make an official offer to Dede`s club Vasco de Gama, sources reported Saturday.
It is understood City is keen to benefit from Vasco`s precarious financial position. The Brazilian club has struggled to pay player salaries this season and has a reported debt of USD185 million.
Dede has been voted the best central defender in Brazil`s Serie A for the past two seasons.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark