Man U new boss Moyes plans reunion of Fabregas with Van Persie
London: Manchester United incoming new manager David Moyes reportedly hopes to persuade Cesc Fabregas to reunite with his old Arsenal team-mate Robin van Persie at the club under a transfer that he is planning for the Barcelona midfielder.
Moyes wants to bring in Fabregas as he intends to strengthen the midfield position following Paul Scholes’ retirement from United.
Barcelona will be prepared to sell Fabregas for around 30 million pounds, alerting Moyes who had earlier made an attempt at bringing in Fabregas on loan to Everton nearly a decade ago when the footballer had left Arsenal.
However, Fabregas maintains an affinity with the Arsenal fans and may not want to play against them for another Premier League club.
Fabregas is unsettled at Barcelona less than two years after re-joining the club from Arsenal and is considering a move back to the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!