Man U new boss Moyes plans reunion of Fabregas with Van Persie
London: Manchester United incoming new manager David Moyes reportedly hopes to persuade Cesc Fabregas to reunite with his old Arsenal team-mate Robin van Persie at the club under a transfer that he is planning for the Barcelona midfielder.
Moyes wants to bring in Fabregas as he intends to strengthen the midfield position following Paul Scholes’ retirement from United.
Barcelona will be prepared to sell Fabregas for around 30 million pounds, alerting Moyes who had earlier made an attempt at bringing in Fabregas on loan to Everton nearly a decade ago when the footballer had left Arsenal.
However, Fabregas maintains an affinity with the Arsenal fans and may not want to play against them for another Premier League club.
Fabregas is unsettled at Barcelona less than two years after re-joining the club from Arsenal and is considering a move back to the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert