Man U new boss Moyes plans reunion of Fabregas with Van Persie
London: Manchester United incoming new manager David Moyes reportedly hopes to persuade Cesc Fabregas to reunite with his old Arsenal team-mate Robin van Persie at the club under a transfer that he is planning for the Barcelona midfielder.
Moyes wants to bring in Fabregas as he intends to strengthen the midfield position following Paul Scholes’ retirement from United.
Barcelona will be prepared to sell Fabregas for around 30 million pounds, alerting Moyes who had earlier made an attempt at bringing in Fabregas on loan to Everton nearly a decade ago when the footballer had left Arsenal.
However, Fabregas maintains an affinity with the Arsenal fans and may not want to play against them for another Premier League club.
Fabregas is unsettled at Barcelona less than two years after re-joining the club from Arsenal and is considering a move back to the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured