Man U plan improved offer for Fellaini and Banes
London: Premier League club Manchester United is planning an improved offer of 35 million pounds for Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Banes , after their earlier offer was rejected by Everton, and called `insulting`.
According to the Mirror, Moyes` Goodison successor, Roberto Martinez, however, claims that the champions` pursuit is a waste of time.
The Old Trafford giants plan to test Everton`s determination to keep the pair and increase that `derisory and insulting` opening offer, the report said.
The next offer will rate Belgian midfielder Fellaini at 20 million pounds, still less than the value of his now-expired release clause, and England left-back Baines at 15 million pounds, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16