Man United close to signing Thiago Alcantara in 17.5 million pounds deal
London: Premier League Champions Manchester United have come a step closer in signing Spanish Under-21 midfielder Thiago Alcantara, who could be brought to the club in a five-year deal worth 17.5 million pounds.
A few days ago Thiago was included in a new picture modeling the new Barca home and away kits but last night he was cropped from the shot suggesting his days in La Liga were over.
However, new boss David Moyes has been reluctant to admit the midfielder is on his way to Old Trafford, the report said.
Although Bayern Munich is also interested in signing the player, a source said that Thiago was very excited about the chance to play in the Premier League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!