Man United preparing 45 mln-pound bid to swoop Fabregas from Barca
London: Manchester United are reportedly preparing a new 45 million-pound bid to bag Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas in the summer transfer window.
United were unable to lure the former Arsenal star to Old Trafford nine months ago but are reportedly aware that Fabregas` future at the La Liga side is currently in doubt.
According to the Daily Star, United know that it would take a fee of 45 million-pounds and 200k-pounds a week to bring the Spain International to their club.
However, the final say to bring Fabregas to the Old Trafford dugout will reportedly rest with United`s new manager, with Netherlands boss Louis van Gaal as the bookies favourite to take the job.
Van Gaal, who is becoming frustrated that he still has not been installed as David Moyes` successor at United, targets include Germany`s Toni Kroos and Marco Reus, Holland`s Kevin Strootman, Borrusia Dortmund`s Mats Hummels and possibly Fabregas now, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’