Man United’s commercial revenues increase 29%
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Manchester United, one of the most popular clubs in the world, has recorded a significant financial increase for the three-month period ending December 2012.
Commercial revenues have risen 29 percent if one compares the financial situation of the same period in 2011. The raise occurred due to six new sponsorship deals.
Earlier, Manchester United`s net profits soared by nearly 80 percent in the last financial year, despite a big drop in total revenue over the final quarter because of the team`s group-stage elimination from the lucrative Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!