Man United’s commercial revenues increase 29%
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Manchester United, one of the most popular clubs in the world, has recorded a significant financial increase for the three-month period ending December 2012.
Commercial revenues have risen 29 percent if one compares the financial situation of the same period in 2011. The raise occurred due to six new sponsorship deals.
Earlier, Manchester United`s net profits soared by nearly 80 percent in the last financial year, despite a big drop in total revenue over the final quarter because of the team`s group-stage elimination from the lucrative Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt