Man United’s commercial revenues increase 29%
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Manchester United, one of the most popular clubs in the world, has recorded a significant financial increase for the three-month period ending December 2012.
Commercial revenues have risen 29 percent if one compares the financial situation of the same period in 2011. The raise occurred due to six new sponsorship deals.
Earlier, Manchester United`s net profits soared by nearly 80 percent in the last financial year, despite a big drop in total revenue over the final quarter because of the team`s group-stage elimination from the lucrative Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days