Man United’s commercial revenues increase 29%
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Manchester United, one of the most popular clubs in the world, has recorded a significant financial increase for the three-month period ending December 2012.
Commercial revenues have risen 29 percent if one compares the financial situation of the same period in 2011. The raise occurred due to six new sponsorship deals.
Earlier, Manchester United`s net profits soared by nearly 80 percent in the last financial year, despite a big drop in total revenue over the final quarter because of the team`s group-stage elimination from the lucrative Champions League.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed