Man United’s commercial revenues increase 29%
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Manchester United, one of the most popular clubs in the world, has recorded a significant financial increase for the three-month period ending December 2012.
Commercial revenues have risen 29 percent if one compares the financial situation of the same period in 2011. The raise occurred due to six new sponsorship deals.
Earlier, Manchester United`s net profits soared by nearly 80 percent in the last financial year, despite a big drop in total revenue over the final quarter because of the team`s group-stage elimination from the lucrative Champions League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year