Man United’s legendary goalkeeper Schmeichel returns to club as ‘ambassador’
London : Manchester United’s legendary goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel would return to the club in an ambassadorial role.
The Great Dane as he was known as during his United days is also club’s greatest custodian, winning five Premier League titles, the Champions League, three FA Cups and a League Cup in his eight-year spell at the club. Man U’s legendary goalkeeper Schmeichel returns to club as ‘ambassador’
Although he played his last season for Manchester City, he is most remembered for his days at Old Trafford
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma