Man United’s legendary goalkeeper Schmeichel returns to club as ‘ambassador’
London : Manchester United’s legendary goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel would return to the club in an ambassadorial role.
The Great Dane as he was known as during his United days is also club’s greatest custodian, winning five Premier League titles, the Champions League, three FA Cups and a League Cup in his eight-year spell at the club. Man U’s legendary goalkeeper Schmeichel returns to club as ‘ambassador’
Although he played his last season for Manchester City, he is most remembered for his days at Old Trafford
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city