Man Utd hoping to net Fabregas after Barca opens up for Spaniard`s offers
London: Barcelona has reportedly informed their midfielder Cesc Fabregas that they would listen to offers for him, which could result in Manchester United`s proposed deal for the footballer to be back on.
Barca had reportedly refused to sell Fabregas to United last summer, despite the club making three different bids to sign the former Arsenal captain, which had been their number one priority then.
According to Metro.co.uk, United have been looking elsewhere for players since the deal collapsed, but it could be back on with Barca, who are said to be ready to part with their midfielder.
Barca has reportedly told Fabregas that he would be a part of a squad clear out this summer and if suitable offer arrives he can leave.
Speculations are that United have valued the Spain star at about 25 million-pounds and could now make a bid at the end of the season in the hopes of filling their creative midfield void, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH