Man Utd hoping to net Fabregas after Barca opens up for Spaniard`s offers
London: Barcelona has reportedly informed their midfielder Cesc Fabregas that they would listen to offers for him, which could result in Manchester United`s proposed deal for the footballer to be back on.
Barca had reportedly refused to sell Fabregas to United last summer, despite the club making three different bids to sign the former Arsenal captain, which had been their number one priority then.
According to Metro.co.uk, United have been looking elsewhere for players since the deal collapsed, but it could be back on with Barca, who are said to be ready to part with their midfielder.
Barca has reportedly told Fabregas that he would be a part of a squad clear out this summer and if suitable offer arrives he can leave.
Speculations are that United have valued the Spain star at about 25 million-pounds and could now make a bid at the end of the season in the hopes of filling their creative midfield void, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees