Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure: Balotelli will be one of the Premier League`s best
london: The Ivory Coast international has tipped his team-mate to overcome his various troubles since arriving from Inter to become one of the greatest players in England
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure says that his team-mate Mario Balotelli will prove himself as one of the best strikers in the Premier League.
Injuries and suspensions often interrupted the Italian`s first two years at the Etihad Stadium, while this season he has managed just the one goal from a total 13 appearances, including seven starts.
Toure recognises the striker’s temperamental shortcomings, but remains certain that the 22-year-old will still fulfil his potential after working particularly hard in training this year.
Speaking to the Manchester Evening News, Toure said: "Mario is an unbelievable player, but sometimes he can be angry with himself.
"All players need to improve, and I talk all the time with Mario. This year especially he has been working hard in training, and improving well, but sometimes in the game you can get so disappointed when you lose small things.
"But he has fantastic character, and I know he will be one of the top strikers in the Premier League."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday