Manchester City off to as bad a start as rivals Man U
Johannesburg: English Premier League giants Manchester City lost 2-0 to South African side SuperSport United in their Nelson Mandela Football Invitational pre-season friendly in Pretoria on Sunday.
According to sport24, after a goalless first half, Mame Niang and Kermit Erasmus netted in the 56th and
81st minutes respectively, as the Manchester club displayed a lethargic approach.
However, the report said that the club warmed the hearts of the spectators at the venue with their exciting forays forward.
It was the worst start for new Chilean manager, Manuel Pellegrini, who took over from Italian Roberto Mancini , the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das