Manchester City set to sign Nasri
London: Two days after capturing Arsenal defender Gael Clichy, Manchester City is now poised to sign midfielder Samir Nasri in a 19 million pounds deal.
According to a daily, the 150,000 pounds-a-week deal is close to completion and will represent a significant victory for City with both Manchester United and Chelsea also keen on landing the Frenchman.
The news is a bitter blow for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, who didn’t want Nasri to go to another Premier League club.
Earlier, Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini had told the club owners that he needs five new faces before the start of the Premier League season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh