Manchester City to bid for Samir Nasri
London: Manchester City is reportedly set to make a 22 million pound bid for Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.
According to a daily, City are confident that Arsenal are losing the battle to keep Nasri at the club and a deal could even be completed in time for the Community Shield on Sunday.
Nasri has been high on manager Roberto Mancini’s wish-list.
The midfielder has turned down a new deal at Arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site