Manchester City to bid for Samir Nasri
London: Manchester City is reportedly set to make a 22 million pound bid for Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.
According to a daily, City are confident that Arsenal are losing the battle to keep Nasri at the club and a deal could even be completed in time for the Community Shield on Sunday.
Nasri has been high on manager Roberto Mancini’s wish-list.
The midfielder has turned down a new deal at Arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Decoded! 5 exciting details of your PAN number
- World Hepatitis Day: 52 million Indians suffer from chronic hepatitis
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders