Manchester City to bid for Samir Nasri
London: Manchester City is reportedly set to make a 22 million pound bid for Arsenal midfielder Samir Nasri.
According to a daily, City are confident that Arsenal are losing the battle to keep Nasri at the club and a deal could even be completed in time for the Community Shield on Sunday.
Nasri has been high on manager Roberto Mancini’s wish-list.
The midfielder has turned down a new deal at Arsenal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore