Manchester City to hold football clinics in India
New Delhi: Manchester City FC coaching clinics will be held in India Dec 1-8.
The clinics, grassroots programme for young children, aim to improve technical football skills and will include coaching on positioning, dribbling, passing and shooting the ball.
A coaching team headed by Manchester City’s Community Ambassador Alex Williams, an ex-goalkeeper with the club, will visit Mumbai and Delhi to lead 11 training sessions for up to 1,000 children.
The week-long activities will kick off in Mumbai followed by a four-day coaching programme. The team will then travel to Delhi where they will deliver a similar grassroots coaching programme and conclude at the DLF Emporio Mall, Vasant Kunj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill