Manchester City will not let Balotelli go: Mancini
London: Manchester City have no intention of letting key Italian striker Mario Balotelli go away from the club.
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli’s City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini’s patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Amit Shah to inaugurate workshop of BJP state core committees
- Samsung likely to launch Tizen powered Z2 smartphone in India today
- Baloch leaders booked: JKNPP calls on Centre to slap sedition charges against separatists
- Earth's temperature dropped during solar eclipse
- 5.5 magnitude earthquake hits Myanmar-India border; tremors felt in Assam