Manchester City will not let Balotelli go: Mancini
London: Manchester City have no intention of letting key Italian striker Mario Balotelli go away from the club.
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli’s City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini’s patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured