Manchester City will not let Balotelli go: Mancini
London: Manchester City have no intention of letting key Italian striker Mario Balotelli go away from the club.
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli’s City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini’s patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'