Manchester City will not let Balotelli go: Mancini
London: Manchester City have no intention of letting key Italian striker Mario Balotelli go away from the club.
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli’s City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini’s patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III