Manchester City will not let Balotelli go: Mancini
London: Manchester City have no intention of letting key Italian striker Mario Balotelli go away from the club.
Coach Roberto Mancini has said that despite Balotelli scoring just one goal in the Premier League this season, the club’s owner, Sheikh Mansour, believes he will deliver for Manchester City again.
According to the Daily Mail, Balotelli’s City future looked uncertain with the striker having scored just one Premier League goal this season. His antics are also said to have pushed boss Mancini’s patience to the limit.
Mancini said the Sheikh and the City hierarchy had no intention of giving up on Balotelli yet, having spent 22-million-pounds signing him from Inter Milan two-and-a-half years ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations