Manchester United legend Becks says watching Class of `92 `has left him feeling old`
London: England football legend David Beckham has said that watching footage of him and his former Manchester United team mates in a new documentary has left him feeling old.
According to the Sky News, the Class of `92 tells the story of United`s FA Youth Cup-winning side and follows them until the club wins the Champions League Final in breath taking fashion against Bayern Munich in Barcelona in 1999.
It looks at the impact made by Beckham, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and the Neville brothers, the report said.
Beckham said that it makes him feel old watching it back now, adding that there is a lot in the film and people who know these players well will get choked up watching it.
While Beckham will soon start work on his new MLS club in Miami, the other five are all actively involved in the game too, albeit not at owner level, the report said.
The documentary also looks at the re-emergence of Manchester in the 1990s through music, as well as football, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her