Manchester United legend Becks says watching Class of `92 `has left him feeling old`
London: England football legend David Beckham has said that watching footage of him and his former Manchester United team mates in a new documentary has left him feeling old.
According to the Sky News, the Class of `92 tells the story of United`s FA Youth Cup-winning side and follows them until the club wins the Champions League Final in breath taking fashion against Bayern Munich in Barcelona in 1999.
It looks at the impact made by Beckham, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs, Nicky Butt and the Neville brothers, the report said.
Beckham said that it makes him feel old watching it back now, adding that there is a lot in the film and people who know these players well will get choked up watching it.
While Beckham will soon start work on his new MLS club in Miami, the other five are all actively involved in the game too, albeit not at owner level, the report said.
The documentary also looks at the re-emergence of Manchester in the 1990s through music, as well as football, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM