Manchester United loan winger Bebe to Besiktas
London: Manchester United winger Bebe will spend next season on loan at Turkish club Besiktas, the Premier League champions said on Thursday.
The 20-year-old forward, who joined United from Portuguese outfit Vitoria de Guimaraes last August in a deal reported to be worth 7 million pounds ($11.3 million), made only seven first-team appearances.
"Reds winger Bebe will spend the forthcoming season on loan at Turkish side Besiktas," United said in a statement on their website.
The 6ft-3in Bebe, who had joined Guimaraes less than two months before his switch to Old Trafford and never played a game for the Portuguese club, struggled to break into the United first team.
He spent most of the campaign playing in the reserves but did manage to score twice in limited first-team action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump will not ask donors to repay nearly $50 million in campaign loans
- 78 dead, 500 hurt by storms in eastern China
- Brexit poll: In or out? British bookmakers see more bets placed on Britain staying in European Union
- Day after 30 cows found dead, police chalks out plan to prevent smuggling
- Mathura violence: Two security staff of Ram Vriksh Yadav arrested